1. Sound in Electronics/Instrumentation and ability to troubleshoot Electro-Mechanical, Automatic Test Equipment, Machines. Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and CAPA Process.
2. Sound Knowledge of Stress Test Reliability Testing, Chamber Operations & Maintenance.
3. Design and Development of Automatic Test Equipment/Machines, Mechanical & Electro-Mechanical Test Jigs/Fixtures/Systems, Manual Test Set Ups etc. Ability to get the end to end design of special purpose machine or test equipment from third party vendor.
4. Ability to do an effective LabVIEW code review for improved memory usage and easier debugging, maintenance, and modification of ATE Systems for better performance and faster execution time.
5. Ability to develop/modify test software source codes that are scalable, readable, and maintainable and Document the whole project Code architecture effectively
Sound Knowledge of Electronic Fundamentals, Digital and Analog Electronics, Microprocessors, ADC/DAC Etc.
Sound knowledge and experience in the Troubleshooting of Electronics and Instrumentation based Test Equipment/machines.
Sound knowledge of Electronic & Electromechanical Manufacturing Processes, IPC standard.
Strong knowledge of GPIB, LXI, PXI, Serial (RS232 and RS485) and USB test instruments communication. Shall be well familiar with DE, HART, FIELD BUS, IPC, Profibus protocol etc.
Strong Knowledge of ATE Development with full ownership starting from Design, Selection of Instruments, PR/PO/Receipt of materials, Coding, integration and testing, Qualification and release for production.
Sound Knowledge of PLC, Field Devices like Pressure and Temperature Transmitters and their applications.
Strong Knowledge on test instruments from NI,VXI/VTI, Agilent, Tektronics, Chroma, Pickering, Signamatrics, , Xitron and California instruments.
Knowledge of Component Engineering, Selection of alternate components/parts
Sound Knowledge of Stress Test Reliability Testing, Chamber Operations, Maintenance
Troubleshooting Skills for Complex Electronic Circuit Card Assemblies/Complex Products, Special Purpose Machines etc.
Expertise in debugging of Test Software source codes written in C, C++, VB. Hands on experience with NI Lab-windows.
Line Maintenance activities for Test Equipment/Machines as well as Product Failure Analysis using six sigma methodology. Driving TPM(Total Productive Maintenance) for Test Equipment to improve the OEE.(Overall Equipment Effectiveness)
Design and development, repair/maintenance of ATEs. Troubleshooting of Test Equipments
Scoping , designing and building Jigs/Test Fixtures/Test Equipment, method layouts, validation processes at factory as well as at Contract Manufacturer/Suppliers
Define the requirements document and develop architecture for a LabVIEW-based application.
Develop test S/W that are scalable, readable, and maintainable and Document the whole project Code architecture effectively. Ability to modify the Test software source code in VB, C , Lab view etc.
Select and leverage appropriate tools and techniques for managing the development of LabVIEW application and better usage of PXI system and other Equipment according to demanding Projects.
Manage development of a LabVIEW project from definition to deployment.
Ability to quickly meet project or application needs for new technologies and hardware.
Responsible for Establishment of Test process Instructions, procedures, formats, Drawings & Preventive maintenance manuals as per the ISO 9001 Standards.
Conducting Repeatability & Reliability(GR&R) study, Process Capability (Cpk) analysis on the Test Stations prior releasing to the production Line
Develop/Modify and Debug codes in NI Test Stands
Effective Communicator and good Presentation Skills
Ability to lead and support several concurrent projects
Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Ability to manage multiple-tasks
Proficient in C, VB, Lab-view. NI Lab-windows etc and ability to modify the codes