- Plan and execute strategies to generate revenue for the company.
- Responsible for Planning and hiring the sales team under them.
- Managing and responsible for individual and team targets.
- Also responsible for induction and training of the team.
- Deliver on targets/metrics defined as part of the job.
- Executing Sales both on-call and via meetings.
- Identifying potential industry partners (clients) in the region in Bangalore.
- Working on a customized pitch for the clients basis the brand brief by interacting with the Client and then with the team.
- Marketing and or Business Administration Major (marketing and sales)
- 4-10 years of work-experience preferred.
- Experience of working with atleast 1 startup company.
- Available immediately/15 days.
- Previous team management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Car/used Car industry is an added advantage if present.
- Strong networking, negotiation, prospecting, and closing skills.
- Ability to work with data and ambitious targets effectively.
- Excellent communication skills; fluent in English, Kannada is an added advantage.
- Highly passionate and motivated individual willing to work in an independent high-growth environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and an ever dynamic startup environment.
- Proactive in contributing creatively at other parallels of the company.
- Excellent academic and extra-curricular track record preferred.