- Min. 8 years of PHP coding experience
- Handled a team of 8-10
- Good Communication skills in English
- Has Project Management experience
- Has knowledge of Git, BitBucket, SVN, etc. coding environments
- Has knowledge of framework like Zend, CakePHP, Laravel, etc.
- Has strong core php skills
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manages multiple projects concurrently: provides work plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports on a regular basis.
- Develops definition of project scope, goals and deliverable as per client's need.
- Tracks resources and ensures they are fully allocated across different projects.
- Mentors project team members on best practices, including product delivery and IT framework. Directs and assigns work activities and priorities.
- Reviews and validates project requirements. Tracks and manages application requirements during the development lifecycle, incorporates changes to requirements through an established change management process
- Manages the scope change process: identifies and anticipates risks and issues, facilitates resolution, mitigation, and appropriate escalation
- Manages the project delivery process to ensure a successful implementation including on time, on budget and to a high level of client satisfaction.
- Responsible for Coordinating with Client in requirement Gathering, estimating, scheduling, planning and Delivery.
- Responsible for Resource Planning.
Notice period not more than 30 Days