Manage projects end-to-end by demonstrating strong project management skills and following project management standards
- Be the face of the organization and manage customer expectations on deliverables by regularly communicating with Client / Analysts / Developers / Testers and all other project stake holders
- Lead team to develop, test, support and deploy desktop, custom web, and mobile applications in a .Net environment, keeping up with project processes and deadlines.
- Assist in creating proposals, RFP, bidding, estimation etc. for new opportunities
- Assist junior team members in understanding and writing a quality code, conducting code reviews with developers, code refactoring. Also, assist and support projects with their technological challenges
- Work in a multi-project environment and if required, own the responsibility of end to end delivery
- Research and evaluate new software related technologies and products. Development of prototypes for new technology initiatives and product review/selection/recommendation
- Adhere to best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies.
- Support existing application and provide best possible solution to Client errors/problems
- Contribute to the recruitment process within the organization
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
Education: Any Graduate (B Tech, B.E-All Streams, BCA, MSc(IT), MCA & MBA Preferred)
Overall Experience: 10 Years and above
Project Management: 2 years +
C # Dot Net: 6 years +; MS certifications preferred
SQL Server: 4 years+