1) Minimum 4 years of strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with knowledge of data modeling and ETL design.
2) Must have worked on end to end implementation of DW and BI projects.
3) Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure.
4) Design and develop mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts.
5) Experience of performance tuning of mappings.
6) Ability to tune mappings at ETL level and provide suggestion of tuning at database level.
7) Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings.
8) Must have done the Development of topology setup, Load Plans, Packages, Mappings/Interfaces, Procedures, and Scheduling Jobs.
10) Managing Files, Oracle DB, XML's through ODI
11) Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) IKM, LKM, CKM and RKM.
12) Strong knowledge and experience and implementation of Oracle Data warehouse concepts SCD2, Aggregates, Hierarchy tables, Snapshot fact tables etc.