- Lead the development team and be accountable for delivery of world class product.
- Mentor development team and ensure all team members have a clear career path.
- Ensure team members adopt, embrace and enhance software development processes and best practices to achieve efficient and predictable delivery of features.
- Translate the needs of the product and customers to ensure they are aligned with team priorities
- Play a key role in architectural and strategic product decisions
- Establish great rapport with other development teams, Product Owners, QA and others to maintain high levels of visibility and efficiency, collaborate on and influence new products
- Track developer & team productivity metrics & help the team improve performance, and enable developers to grow
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent in external forums
- 4+ years of professional experience architecting, developing, and launching software products on mobile.
- 2+ years of experience managing successful engineering teams including delivery, process and performance management.
- Strong technical background with track record of individual technical accomplishments.
- Strong command of object oriented principles/programming and experience with building Rest services.
- Deep understanding of Android design principles, SDK & the platform's advantages & limitations.
- Passion for the mobile technology space & update to date with the latest developments in the industry
- Agile management experience, primarily Scrum.
B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or a related technical field.