A 20 year old IT company in Banglore is starting a Product company at Mysore. They are looking for a Technical Architect to head as Technical Head for Ruby on Rails skills and report into the AVP- Delivery at Mysore.
The candidate must have 8 to 10 years of Ruby on Rails experience and minimum 2 years as Technical Architect Experience.
Those who can join at short notice preferred and willing to relocate to Mysore is a must. Compensation is best as per Industry standards.
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT :
Technical Architect will provide the necessary technical expertise and leadership in architecture the organization's software solutions/products. Lead the overall product strategy, analysis, design, and support the implementation of the architecture. Regularly interact with clients or client facing members to define and fine-tune the product roadmap while choosing the right technology matching organizational and market needs.
- Evaluate current technology and tools stack and recommend a suitable stack for development of our product/solutions
- Design and formulate Minimum Viable Products in early stages Design and develop Proof of Concepts/prototypes, solution frameworks, models and critical components
- Architect solutions to implement functional and non-functional requirements
- Proactively evolve product/service architecture to meet target market and quality goals
- Drive product quality through agile practices, CI, code and design reviews
- Develop and advocate standards and best practices for technology implementation
- Develop team capability by identifying needs, hiring, training/coaching and best practice sharing
- Experiment with trending technologies and tools to keep our products afresh