Technical Consultant-MS Dynamics is a crucial ERP & CRM technical implementation and support position within the Corporate Information Technology organization of a Tanzania based large conglomerate diversified into various businesses in Africa, Middle East & Asia.This position will report into Head of IT of the group based in Tanzania, Africa.Microsoft Dynamics AX Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) & MS Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business solution software empowers our organization and clients to be more productive and enables systems to adapt as they grow, while delivering the insight needed to respond quickly in an ever-changing world. We are currently seeking experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX & CRM application technicalconsultants.
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3 & Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 applications, with a good knowledge and experience on these platforms.
- Responsible for working on a full life-cycle implementations of Dynamics AX 2012 R3 & CRM 2015 solutions.
- Technical requirement gathering and documentation, Fit-Gap analysis.
- Implementation and deployment of AX & CRM modules and customizations.
- Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++ and MorphX
- Post-live training and support.
- Dynamics AX Security System setup and administration, AX User Tools, MorphX, X++ Editor / Debugger, Data migrations, MSSQL Server, SSRS,
- Technical solution description and documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge in system upgrades, integrations and testing.
- Analyzes and recommends solutions to any technical difficulty in a timely manner.
- Excellent business communication and leadership; able to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Proven capability to collaborate with non-professional as well as professional stakeholders at all levels.
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment and add to his teams’ knowledgebase and AX & CRM experience and maintains a positive, closely aligned working relationship with business leadership & operations personnel across all locations.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015.
• Graduate in Computer Applications or Engineering or equivalent.
• 4-6 years Microsoft Dynamics AX & CRM implementation and support experience.
• Must possess experience in all modules of ERP & CRM.
• Minimum one end-to-end ERP & CRM implementation experience.
• Experience in EP and SharePoint and Knowledge of MS Sure Step implementation methodology.
• Overseas experience especially in Dubai/Middle East, and/or East Africa is preferred.
• Must possess strong and impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Should be confident, presentable, knowledgeable and expert in conversation& interpersonal skills.
• Remuneration will be not be a constraint for the deserving candidate.
• The period of contract will be 2 years renewable based on performance.
• Full resume with embedded photograph along with details of date of birth, year of each qualification & experience is a must.
• A candidate who is ready to join immediately is preferred.
• The reference checks should be possible, preferable with last employer through official email ids of the employers and not through public domain email ids such as Yahoo, Gmail etc.