Role: Tech Lead for ASIC/FPGA Design for Short Range Wireless system design
This role involves the design, development, verification for wireless communication systems like Bluetooth, 802.15.4 etc. for latest versions of the specification.
In this role, you will not only get to design, implement and test but will also have the privilege to be a part of the standardization process so that you can leave a mark of your own in the technology world.
You will also have the privilege of interacting with the world's leading semiconductor companies who are current customers
1. Experience in micro-architecture/logic design of complex blocks and subsystems.
2. Good hands on experience in Verilog/VHDL design
3. Expertise in ASIC/FPGA design flows
4. Expertise in working with simulators(VCS, NCSIM, Modelsim etc.) functional and code coverage tools, lint/CDC analysis, synthesis, stating timing analysis
5. Experience in working with system level simulation and Verilog based verification environment.
6. Expertise in any scripting language like Perl or Python
7. Exposure to systems with firmware and hardware is required.
8. Experience in working on FPGA boards (like Xilinx, Altera etc.)
9. Must be self-starters who can work independently or in team environments, must be a team player, with the ability to work well with other cross-functional teams
10. Strong problem solving skills and debugging skills is required.
11. Excellent communication skills including verbal and interpersonal skills, professional attitude and desire to succeed is required
12. Use of lab equipment like LA and Oscilloscope.
13. Must have had prior experience in customer interaction.
14. Must have leading experience of small teams of 2-3 people at least.
15. Must have worked on at least one wireless technology.
116. Must have experience of coordinating with different teams.
17. Ramp up quickly on new technology and processes.