1. 5 to 8 years of proven working experience in web and server side programming.
2. Top notch programming skills and in depth knowledge in .Net development- C#, ASP.Net, MVC, MVVM, WCF Services using .NET 4.0/4.5 frameworks, SQL Server and responsive web design.
3. Client side scripting frameworks such as Kendo/Knockout/Angular.
4. Good to have working knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and server side technologies such as Web/Web API services (over Microsoft Stack)
5. Experience in test driven development using Nunit
6. A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
7. Work experience in AngularJS framework.
8. Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
9. Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
10. Knowledge on azure technologies is desirable
11. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.