Key Area Includes:
• Strong in software development experience in PHP
• Strong Knowledge in MySQL Database. Analyze Create and Normalize database independently.
• Experience in any framework like codeigniter/Smarty/Zend
• Understanding of open source CMS projects like wordpress, Joomla, Drupal etc.
• Exceptional command over PHP, MySQL, AJAX, Jquery, Frameworks
• Analyze, design, code, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
• Supervise & Assist PHPTeam for Optimal Performance
• Reviews all Code to Ensure no error/Bugs exists.
• Lead code reviews and monitor the work of all developers and provide necessary advice and guidance.
• Develop and maintain applications on Core PHP and PHP related frameworks.
• Coach all team members and motivate them to produce desired results by establishing ways for team members to complete their tasks.
Candidate having knowledge of web development are preferred