1) Leads software engineering projects and creates the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions
2) Accountable for full systems development life cycle including creating high quality use-cases, design and other technical artifacts
3) Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with defined standards, processes and best practices.
4) Create solutions with a high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market.
5) Select appropriate technical frameworks and solution delivery methodology. Adapt to the technical artifact templates per the needs of the project and technology. Contribute ideas to help ensure that required standards and processes are in place.
6) Research and evaluate current and upcoming technologies and frameworks.
7) Participate in POCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.
8) Collaborate with Vendor Resources for Support of Products.