Project management experience into Commercial
Handling - bank Guaranty ,Treasury & Letter of credit (LOC)
SAP working knowledge (Preferred)
Experience into indirect taxes is important
The commercial Head is leading the commercial team (5 resources) and is responsible for leading all the commercial aspects of the India transactions and leads the following activities:
Sales - Pre- Order & eCAP Tool & SAP Release:
* Engaging with the business to understand the scope on the new orders/projects,
* Leading indirect tax planning to support estimation/sales;
* Understanding of material movement and ensuring compliance of commercial terms and conditions; and
* Leading order release in SAP and matching it with PO.
Operation/Execution support during the project execution:
* Ensuring close interaction of the commercial team with Sourcing team & suppliers for tax planning;
* Leading the follow up with customer for various forms / documents required for dispatch;
* Interaction with Logistics Team for material movement as per the PO terms.
Billing, Documentation, Reconciliation support:
* Ensuring billing as per Customer PO terms & material movement and driving timely billing as per PO terms
* Close co-ordination with Operations, Sourcing for commercial documentation;
* Leading reconciliation of Contract w.r.t. AR - RA billing, collection, inventory / Un-Billed.
Documentation support for Tax audits:
* Driving the collation of supporting documents required for Audits, Tax Assessments, Refunds, Statutory Forms & Cash Collection.
* Maintain close coordination with the indirect tax team for any specific contract methodology/resolution of tax related issues with customers/vendors
* Leading support of commercial team to the working capital team for collection of cash equivalent statutory forms.
Bank Guarantee Support:
* Leading Commercial Terms review and coordination with Customer on BG format
* Leading and monitoring collection of expired Guarantee;
Team management and development:
* Commercial Team management
* Mentoring the commercial team
* Identification of training needs of the team
Updating the business teams on commercial and tax matrices and MIS
Given the volume of the business, Commercial Head is responsible for leading the commercial team to deliver on the above activities as the same are crucial to the day to day business transactions.