To lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to deliver quality tax services, that will increase firm's reputation & serve as business adviser to our clients aiming at maximizing engagement and achieving qualitative outcomes.
- Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe.
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise.
- Identify and mitigate tax risks.
- Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance. Manage tax provision and tax compliance process.
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices. Manage and coordinate tax audits
Filing of Income Tax Return :
- Timely E-filing of Income tax returns of group companies.
- Review of the computation prepared by the business team and getting the approvals from the management and tax auditors on the same.
- Preparation and presentation of cases under Scrutiny Assessment and other provisions :
- Preparation of submissions in response to notice u/s 143(2) / 142(1).
- Presenting the scrutiny cases before various tax authorities up to CIT level
- Preparation and filing of rectification application u/s 154 in response to the demand notices.
- Review of Intimation u/s 143 and filing of the rectification application if required.
- Collecting data and filing the reply in response to the notices received u/s 131 and 133.
- Preparation and filing of Appeal before CIT(A):
- Preparation of form 35 along with grounds of appeal and paper book
- Presenting the case before CIT (Appeal)
- Preparation of Appeal to be filed with ITAT:
- Preparation of form 36 along with grounds of appeal and paper book