1) Should have around 8+ years of experience in Talend ETL tool like DI Enterprise/Open Studio.
2) Should have very good knowledge of Talend components.
3) Should be well versed with Different file Formats for parsing files like Flat File, XML, EDI.
4) Good Experience of Xml parsing, Advance Mapper, and transformation components.
5) Knowledge of custom components.
6) Should have prior experience of deployment of Talend job, optimization and automation.
7) Knowledge of TAC for various activities like deployments and administration of job will be an added advantage.
8) Knowledge of TDM is an added advantage.
9) Should have sound knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts.
10) Strong understanding of relational database concepts & technology and experience in Data Modelling.
11) Writing scripts, functions and stored procedures using SQL or Oracle PLSQL.
12) Experience with Unix shell scripting.
13) Knowledge of Java.
14) Prior experience of Leading a Team of 6+ Team members.