CHANNEL DEVELOPMENT AND SALES MANAGEMENT:
1. Create Distributor / Dealer network in the assigned markets FOR Autogas and Packed Cylinder Business.
2. Responsible for Distributor / Dealer selection process and potential evaluation based on site assessment and market surveys.
3. Plan and execute successful and impactful channel partner launch.
4. Execute the BTL sales promotion and marketing activities through and along with the channel.
5. Meet the assigned business plans for each business / SKU.
1. Liaison with departments to manage the regulatory process for getting a channel partner commissioned.
2. Ensure project execution through effective coordination with the Projects and Maintenance teams.
3. Liaison with Plan Operations team for Logistics planning of the supply of cylinders.
4. Ensure execution, review and audit of HSSE processes across the channel partners.
5. Meet the assigned HSSE targets of incident free working.
6. Critical cost management (Travel, Operations etc) and give cost save on the assigned budgets.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT:
1. Train the channel partner and the team on the sales and channel management processes periodically.
2. Performance review of the Distributor and the Sales Team.
3. Deliver field and classroom training for the distributor and the Sales teams. Field training to be done through extensive accompaniment sales / joint field calls.
4. Working out developmental plans for people and ensuring that they come up the curve.
5. Review of Daily work reports of team and giving feedback on the same.
MARKET INFORMATION / MIS:
1. Track competitor information closely and submit periodic information to line manager.
2. Analyse market information and present data on the same to line manager for critical decision making.
3. Ensure that the Sales Team INPUT data reports (DCR etc) are generated on time and submitted to Line manager.