1. Responsible for Sales & distribution in the region.
2. Supporting Zones in all respect of Sales and implementation of various Sales and Marketing Plans.
3. Activities pertaining to primary & secondary sales, marketing and business development.
4. Make fact-based decisions regarding marketing strategy to develop the product as a brand while designing effective and cost-efficient implementation programs based on Customer Analysis, Competitive Analysis, Collaborator Analysis and Industry & Company Analysis.
5. Identify & develop prospective clients vendors to enhance business.
6. Overseeing organization of sales promotional activities such as mason, contractors, architect, builders & end users meets etc. to increase market share across all locations.
7. Preparing budget for advertising activities like Hoardings, Wall Paintings, Shop Impact Paintings, Distribution and Display of POP Material.
8. Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients for repeat business.