Develops and tests product code according to BMC quality standards.
- Maintains knowledge of product environments and applicable software technologies.
- Provides complete documentation in the form of commented code, problem status information, and design documents.
- Performs thorough problem analysis that results in resolution of product-related problems according to BMC support standards.
- Completes code and other deliverables on schedule.- Performs thorough unit testing; supports systems and integration testing as required to provide a quality product.
- The Java Developer will be working on BMC products by providing JAVA design and development.
- Responsibilities include both back-end detailed design, development, and unit testing of all code developed.
- Additional responsibilities include documenting code developed and fixing bugs in the development for various applications.
- The candidate should have hands on experience working with: AWS Java SDK, EC2 CLI
- The candidate will also work with tools such as Eclipse; Ant, JUnit, Perforce.
- The candidate will design and own modules
- The candidate will also work in an environment that supports RDMS Databases viz., postgres
- Solid foundation in Computer Science
- Development experience using AWS - Java SDK, EC2 CLI
- Experience working with Amazon cloud infrastructure - EC2, VPC, IAM, S3, Lambda
- Design and development in Core Java technologies, REST APIs, which is required for developing AWS integration solutions
- Experience in a fast paced, distributed and agile development environment
- Experience in devops delivery
- Team player having good communication skills
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with JSON