1. To ensure smooth execution of the TRAI regulated Bill & Metering Audit within the defined time frame to ensure timely submission of the reports through the regulatory team.
2. Coordinate with the cross functional team to ensure that the relevant information requested by the auditors are furnished within SLA
3. To ensure that all observations are shared within the relevant team members and seeking their response on the observations with the intent to have it removed from the report
4. To ensure that the necessary corrective action on the observation reported are closed and the action taken report is submitted through regulatory with the defined time frame
5. Test check of audit parameters on regular intervals to do internal dipstick
6. To ensure that the internal audit is also executed along with the appointed internal auditors
7. To ensure all the observations of the internal audit is suitably shared with all the stake holders and closure of the same along with the root causing and fix required to avoid it reoccurrence.
Desired Profile Exposure to Revenue Assurance activity related to billing / CDR validation & Network reconciliation related to usage.
Exposure to regulatory compliance related to TRAI.
Understanding of the telecom on boarding process and the necessary TRAI guidelines on the same.
Understanding of the telecom tariff structure and its filing with the TRAI and necessary communication related to the same.