Ensure overall branch profitability and performance against defined financial metrics in the branch
2. Ensure proper distribution of functional responsibilities with clear allocation of authority to Branch
Operations Executive, Officers and Teller staff keeping in view their abilities, performance and past
experience, work load etc.
3. Manage Public Relations & liaison with authorities for day to day branch working and reporting.
4. Oversee maintenance of overall branch ambience as per Head Office/ Zonal Office guidelines.
5. Ensure that Suryoday Banks policies, guidelines as well as systems & procedures are followed atthe Branch.
6. Monitor, control & minimize all types of expenses in the Branch such as telephone, consumption of
stationery, computer consumables, electricity and other overheads without sacrificing quality.
7. Develop and lead sales, marketing, and business development plan for branch.
8. Ensure implementation of growth strategies to generate sales across core banking products.
including loans, current and savings accounts, term deposits and third party products.
9. Develop the business prospects in the branch vicinity by scouting for avenues to expand advances. portfolio qualitatively & quantitatively.
10. Develop strategies for growth for the Branch including customer relationship measures, campaigns.