- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle from initial requirements gathering and design through to implementation and support.
- Author technical design specification document, and drive the solution though the software development life-cycle.
- Research and recommend options within the specification, budget, and schedule.
- Implement solutions on the Microsoft .NET platform, within an existing application framework.
- Be a key contributor with all research and development (R&D) tasks and expected to show keen interest in learning new applications and tools.
- Previous experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) - SOAP and REST web services
- Strong experience with the following technologies: C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, ASP.NET Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, Unity (DI), JQuery, SQL, SSIS, HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Salesforce Force.com, IBM Cast Iron, Adobe Flex and QlikView is a plus.
- Experience in the use of agile processes and test driven development a big plus.
- 10+ years of application development and IT implementation experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree.
Other Skills :
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Effective in a team environment as well as working independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced milestone driven environment
- Excellent People Skills - Demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals, both in gathering information and communicating direction and status.