1.Provide analysis of global results on a monthly basis & RAFs on quarterly basis while ensuring that BUs financials are understood by the management (by making meaning out of numbers) to NAPI MT. Pre alignment with BUs before submission is important to drive the results & ensure correct consolidated numbers.
2. Financial planning: prepare budget and ASR of NAPI including challenging, analysing and explaining. Most of the preparation is done by BUs.
3. Risk management: Work closely with the BUs to manage risks & results on a proactive basis. Picking up early signals for business opportunities/risk management is important.
4. Challenge and support to the management for better insight of facts and risks.
5. Management reporting: Provide various reports to the NAPI team by processing inputs from regions like sales scorecard, souring performance report, efficiency report.
6. Role of a challenger: Challenging the NAPI team, BUs on volumes, prices, cost, market shares, stock levels etc.
7. Preparation of good quality business cases.
8. Project Controller for various projects.
9. Controlling CMO activities with the unit including periodic risk analysis and limited review of financial statements of the partners.
10. Involvement in agreements with tollers, addendums & amendments.
11. Participate in S&OP process as a controller.
12. Provide full support in PMC controlling.
1. Dealing with CMOs and new business models
2. A lot of cross functional activities, dealing with various CMOs, BUs, countries
3. Compliance to various tax laws
4. Its very complex to balance expectations from NAPI teams with what is possible within control requirements& regulatory framework.
5. This job requires a large width (covering interaction with BU Finance, M&S, Site finance, DSCM (across levels and geographies) and Sales (across levels and geographies)
6. Functional expertise to provide solutions at each stage in business including costing, fiscal conditions and possibilities
7. Discipline for timely reporting
8. Relationship Management: Interaction with internal & external customers. Manage Partnerships, Regular Updates from the sales & marketing team, interaction various agencies
9. Risk Analysis for laying down policies