Sr. Manager - HR (US Operation)
- On boarding / Exit formalities. Well versed on the On boarding process for the US employees.
- Coordinating with Vendors
- Benefits administration. Understanding of different types of benefits as Medical Insurance, 401K, etc
- Visa/Immigration process knowledge
- Responsible for contract Reviews/Negotiations on W2.
- Good Understanding of working on H1-B, TN1 (Canada), OPT and F1 VISA.
- Have excellent Skills in dealing with consultants (H1B, EAD, GC, CITIZENS) on C2C, CTH, Full Time, W2, 1099.
- Good network in the US IT staffing market and good exposure to whole IT consulting process.
- Good grasp on entire Employee Life Cycle Management Processes
- Manage end-to-end of the ELC - On boarding, Rehire, Leave, Movement & Transfer, promotion, Exit etc.
- Background Reference Check management across locations including Intl locations
- Proactively identify gaps, scope for improvement in processes, to plug gaps and optimize processes and efficiencies.
- Benefits administration
- Communicate and ensure understanding by employees of laws, regulations, and organizational policies and answer questions by managers and employees as needed
- Execute and monitor grievance and disciplinary policies and procedures to ensure fairness and consistency
Skills Required :
- Candidate Should be good at communication.
- Candidate should be from US Consulting companies
- Willing to Work in US Timings