Make an active contribution as a Manager - Financial Reporting, in the Quarterly Financial Reporting Team for the successful career in Actuarial Team.
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Work closely with the actuarial team to report results of analysis to senior management.
- Develop analytical reports/tools/models
- The job involves handling large databases, design and automation of manual processes.
UNLEASH your potential
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Research and innovative bend of mind to look for latest technologies to use in current process to take a lead the industry.
- Agility and aptitude to learn new technology/knowledge and apply them into business process.
- Skills to understand the business requirement and convert them to an analytical plan.
- Ability to process and analyze large databases.
- Strong database programming Skills in SQL (Structured Query Language) is a plus.
- Experience of application programming skills in VBA and scripting is a plus.
The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.