Position: Sr. Manager/ Asst. Vice President/ Vice President/
Director. Sales and Account Management (IT Staffing)
Experience: 10 -25 years
Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad Job Description
- Engage with Senior Management, HR Heads, Recruitment, Staffing Heads to acquire New Clients for Orcapod by signing contracts.
- Sales & Account Manager would be a Key element in our Service Delivery and
- Client Engagement activities in IT Staffing business. Person would
- independently manage more clients and will work as Single Point of Contact.
- Should manage large teams of people in various levels and roles.
- Communicate with clients different functional/departmental heads to understand all necessary aspects and needs of department and to ensure they are fully informed of Recruitment objectives, idea and achievements.
- Strong experience in Man Management by virtue of building and leading a large team.
- Thorough understanding of the entire lifecycle of Recruitment process, with proven working knowledge in client correspondence and business processing.
- People management and leadership (Recruitment / Selection / Training & Development / Coaching / Conflict Management / Performance Management)
- Strategic planning skills
- Organizational skills (prioritize, plan, assign and control)
- Decision-making abilities
- Result oriented and customer focused
- Proven interpersonal and negotiation skills
- End to End Business handling.
- She/ he would be responsible for ensuring that we provide best possible fulfilment support across geographies.
- She/ he would manage client relationships and will ensure consistent flow of business demand.
- Person would be responsible to manage client escalation, team management and business transactions.
- Candidate Profile :
- Person should have 3 10+ years of experience in IT Recruitment and IT Staffing industry, preferably catering to mid and large size companies.
- Client management experience is must.
- Capability to deal with Senior Management and get contract for Recruitment and Staffing for Orcapod.