Key Responsibilities :
- Identify solutions to solve problems impacting delivery of Elite products.
- Interpret software requirements in order to design and implement software.
- Gain a complete understanding of the 3E development framework and guidelines and apply to daily software development.
- Translate software design into measureable task and tie estimates. Track time against those tasks on a weekly basis.
- Seek innovative solutions to problems and make recommendations for implementations.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with services, support and development staff across the globe.
1) C# or VB.net or willing to work in vb.net
2) Sql server/ database knowledge
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- 5-8 years of total software development experience.
- 5+ years experience in C# or VB.Net
- 5+ years of full life-cycle software development experience
- Experience with MS Visual Studio 2010.
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities
- Demonstrates an eagerness to obtain domain knowledge in order to effectively leverage technical qualifications.
- B-Tech\MCA (Computer Science or Related field).