Mandatory/ Primary Skills: Business Objects /Crystal Reports, PL/SQL.
- Mid-level resource with relative experience in SDLC projects.
- Very Strong Technical hands on knowledge on reporting (Crystal Reports).
- Strong technical resource with strong technical skills Database and scripting (PL/SQL, SQL and Stored procedures)
- Besides Crystal reports development, have knowledge to pull data from a variety of data sources.
- Responsible for Installation and Configuration of Crystal Reports.
- Expertise in preparing report design specifications and unit test cases to support the reporting requirements and system testing.
- Integrate with the development resources and coordinating efforts between planning, development, testing, infrastructure and support.
- Team player with good communication skills and capability to organize and lead meetings cross-team/department.
- Hands on experience in Business Objects (Universe Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Web Intelligence)
- Candidate has a good understanding of TrackWise and its database structure/views.
- Develop technical solutions using the core TrackWise product and utilities, Create workflows, User administration etc
- Responsible for creating and reviewing Solution Development SDLC deliverables where necessary.
- Working knowledge in pharmaceutical industry regulated, GXP, validated environment