The Software Engineer will be a member of product development team. S/he will be responsible for developing, unit testing and writing documents, related to the product, under the supervision of seniors.
B.Tech or higher,
4-5 years experience
Any expertise/experience in handling logistic-related-work is most welcome.
Self-motivated candidates with learning attitude and strong work ethics who want to make a career in IT and become a part of our growing organisation.
Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills are must.
Passionate team member, who can motivate individuals across different disciplines.
Work as a team as well as individual.
Extensive working experiences on Responsive UI using Bootstrap and Restful WebAPI.
Proficiency in MicroORM e.g. Dapper/PetaPoco or Entity Framework/nHibernate.
In-depth knowledge of design pattern like MVC and Database Design of MS SQL Server/ PostgreSQL.
Acquaintance to Git based repositories or Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
1. Develop software and test it.
2. Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
3. Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
4. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5. Communicate daily regarding status with appropriate team members.
6. Work closely with Business Analyst [BA] to create correct business requirement plan.
7. Provide a necessary level of documentation as and when needed.