1. Work as part of a team operating under an Agile based methodology.
2. Support accurate requirements definition.
3. Produce technical design documentation.
4. Perform customization, integration, and other related software development activities.
5. Produce and support work Estimations.
6. Work day-to-day with key client management, development fulfillment partner, QA testing organization, providing expert support to each as needed and appropriate.
7. Collaborate, communicate with different teams, and triage technical issues across teams.
8. Communication experience with onshore counterpart is must.
9. Resolve bugs and cross browser / device compatibility issues.
10. Good Knowledge of Java and J2EE Development.
11. Knowledge of Spring or ATG.
12. Experience in Continuous build / continuous integration experience.
13. Knowledge of SQL in oracle.
14. Experience with Web Services (SOAP/Rest).
15. Good analysis skills (simple and evolutionary).
16. Experience with continuous integration and build.
17. Knowledge of front end technologies is an added advantage.
18. High ownership and self-motivated.
19. Strong Verbal and Written communication skills.
20. Excellent debugging skills and ability to efficiently solve problems.
21. Proven track record in developing high quality integrated BE applications.
22. Team player.