AD / Directory SME, main priorities or should deliver is
Upgrade and migrate AD
General AD support (Admin / Operational / Upkeep)
General okta ( Admin / Operational / Upkeep)
General ARS support ( Admin / Operational / Upkeep)
General CA directory support ( Admin / Operational / Upkeep)
The Okta , ARS, and CA tools are "nice to haves" coupled with the AD 10-12 Years' experience (Upgrading and day to day support ). The expectations are that the candidates have the aptitude to easy learn these tools as they proceed.
1) Active Directory (enable account, disable account , add, group creation as per policy, remove group membership, change status)
2) Domain Controllers (troubleshooting steps, route tickets)
3) New user account setup (at user's request create new accounts - all systems)
4) Termination process(process account termination)
5) User / group account management, access management
6) Applying naming conventions, home directory, group creation as per policy
7) Ensure all standardized AD fields are populated with accurate information and ensure that the information is updated and maintained continually.
8) Backing up and restoring data
9) Checking event logs
10) Monitoring server performance
11) Setting user and group security
12) Using performance monitor to check the server health
13) Creating user contacts
14) File and Folder management
15) Manage user accounts
16) Manage groups
17) Publishing a shared folder
18) Manage computer accounts
19) Manage Domain Name Systems (DNS)
20) Manage dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
1) Disk Management
2) Handling Incident, problem and change tickets.
3) Participate in project work
4) Managing domain controllers
5) Contribute or core role in upgrade from MS 2008 to MS 2016.
6) Managing CA Directory
7) Administration and managing OKTA, Single Sign-on provision or de-provision users.
Technology and component
Microsoft AD & OKTA