Must Have Skills:
1. Excellent command over English language (verbal & written both).
2. MS Office, Powerpoint presentation skills.
3. Expertise on network and security.
4. Knowdlege about Network Devices (Cisco, Juniper, Watson, Schimid, Tejas).
2. The Quality Analyst is expected to monitor calls, identify areas of improvement for L2 engineers and define the performance improvement plan where necessary along with sharing the feedback.
3. The Quality Analyst is responsible for identifying the best practices across the floor and have the same implemented.
4. Excellent command over English language (verbal & written both) and have good Powerpoint presentation skills & Should be able to analyze the data and report via Quality monitoring.
5. Transaction monitoring or live call monitoring experience in the relevant domain is an added advantage.