* 6-7 years of experience in embedded software development using C++.
* Good communication skill (written and verbal) in English.
* BE/M. Tech in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
* Excellent programming and debugging skills in C++ and assembly language
* Experienced in Model Based Software Development e.g: Rational Rhapsody, UML
* Knowledge of CAN (e.g. J1939) protocol and Canalyzer and CANOE or Matlab/Simulink, AUTOSAR
* Experienced in Agile way of software development as a SCRUM Master
GOOD TO HAVE:
* Genuine interest in Telematics for Automotive domain
* Proficiency in Microcontrollers e.g: C167 controller and its variants
* Experienced in Serial communication protocol
* Experienced in working with ClearCase.
* Someone who enjoys working in a Global Organisation with cross functional interaction