1. Define & drive SaaS/Cloud solution for residential security and fire product lines.
2. Perform Detailed Architectural Risk Analysis, identify risks to validate architecture & make risk mitigation plans.
3. Do Buy, Make and Co Create technology decisions to maintain strategic leadership with customers and technology partners.
4. Provide technical leadership, guidance, and assistance to development teams in implementation of established architectures and designs.
5. Primary contact focal for technical communication to all stakeholders
6. Adapt system and software architectures practices to emerging business and technology demands.
7. Investigate third party products and technology frameworks for their applicability and fit
8. Independently think, visualize and innovate new ideas, prepare concepts and discuss with stakeholders.
9. Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into software solution, managing technology and scope for the complex products.
10. Demonstrate expertise in elicitation and negotiation of the product requirements with the customers and partners.
11. Build required domain knowledge in security products and services.
12. Must be proficient in authoring System/Product/Solution requirements from the stakeholders requirements.
13. Must be well versed with Architecture styles and patterns and trade off analysis using standard methodologies.
14. Must have working experience in design for scalability, performance for large scale Cloud Applications/Solutions.
15. Must have worked in global/multi location product development environment.
16. Strong working knowledge on MS Azure and/or AWS or other platforms, strong working knowledge on development using .NET technologies.
17. Strong Knowledge of .Net and UI with extensive experience on C#, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, JQuery, CSS3.
18. Well versed with design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, MVP and etc.
19. Databases: SQL Server, Non SQL, query optimization, Database balancing
20. Must have experience in Cyber Security needs/mitigation for Cloud based Application/Services needs.
21. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups, help negotiate priorities, and resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
22. Excellent presentation, abstraction, analytical, and mentoring skills.
23. Must demonstrate a hands-on approach, attention to detail and results orientation.
24. Exposure to Residential/Commercial Security and Fire Software/products is added advantage.
Must have minimum 3-5 years of experience in implementing complex Product Services/Cloud based Software Services/Solutions
25. Must have handled at-least 2 large programs in Cloud Based Services Development & Deployment as a System Architect involving various Cloud and integration technologies.
26. Must have experience in converting System Requirements to Architecture/Design concepts.
27. Good understanding and experience working with different Cloud providers in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS domains
28. Strong understanding of the Cloud technology market, players, their offerings and trade-offs
29. Should have experience in defining system architecture for large Software based Services using Cloud technology.
30. Must be expert in distributed architectures, Web Services, WCF.
31. Experience with Agile software development practices.
32. Should have experience in defining system architecture for large Software Based Services using Cloud technologies and data analytics.
33. Mobility domain experience is an added advantage.
34. Preferable to have TOGAF/ MS certified.