"Oversee all aspects of Social Media communication, engagement and marketing of events
2. Manage content of all Social Media channels including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+ and other social media platforms.
3. Implementing Social Media strategies, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adoption.
4. Monitor trends in Social Media channels.
5. Enhance social media outlets and opportunities to maintain communication and build fan base.
6. Create and manage all Social Media campaigns with an emphasis on engagement.
7. Create content based on research and interaction with Industry experts
8. Takes onus of the event from conception to final execution
9. Creating event flow/Agenda/emcee script
10. Post event updates
1. In-depth knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook; Twitter; YouTube; Linkedin; Instagram; Pinterest; Tumblr, etc.
2. Understanding of Digital Media
3. Responsible, hard-working, innovative, lateral-thinker, team-player, gregarious, able to work to deadlines.
4. Strong written communication skills
5. Knowledge of web analytic tools"