- Identify where target audience of professionals in specific industry reside online (social, forums, sites, blogs, online journals, niche groups etc...) and develop strategies to drive brand awareness and user acquisition at scale through social channels, community development, proactive reach out, posts and partnerships
- Create, manage and grow the company's brand presence and use acquisition through blogs, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties - create strategy and execute
- Compile product and brand feedback from users for the product design, engineering, and commercial development teams.
- Ideate & create highly engaging social media and community targeted content and strategies working with
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 3-8 years of agency or client-side experience with data analysis and CRM is a bonus Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to hit daily (often even hourly) deadlines and adapt to quick direction changes with excellent follow-through skills
- Outgoing personality