• The candidate should be able to conceptualize, plan and execute comprehensive social media campaigns for different verticals.
• Should popularize the business in various social networking sites like: Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Google+ etc. And also increase the fan followings along with their continuous engagement and participation.
• Will be responsible for managing ORM (Online Reputation Management) activities.
• Should provide ongoing updates on industry trends, issues / hurdles, website features and best practices to be used in social media campaign execution & management.
• Should be able to create & manage interactive:Blogs / Threads, Community, Training videos / webcast / webinars, Podcast, Social Media Campaigns
• Incumbent should have knowledge of on-line marketing activities like SEM, SEO etc. He/She will be responsible for doing SMO & User engagement.
• Should be the first person to initiate experiment with new & all possible alternative ways to up-lift the social media activities.
• Research and develop ideas for content generation, user engagement as well as seeding and submission of the content to relevant sources (where ever required).
• Knowledge of various Indian languages is an added advantage but, English & Hindi are must (Excellent in both written & verbal)
• Tracking & monitoring of each activity.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills - Both Verbal and Written (Indian local languages will be an added advantage).
• Bachelors in Journalism & media background will be preferred.
• Should have ability to work independently and as part of multiple teams.
• Should have a proven track record of managing digital marketing campaigns or related marketing activities in past.
• Good knowledge of data collection & interpreting that into useful information using available web analytics tools.
• Should have worked with online media companies
• Should have content driven inclination as the immediate client will be a media/news/magazine company.