Development of chemical processes, implementation of scale up synthesis, driving six sigma concepts in the formulation sciences.
• Interaction with polymer chemists, organic chemists, material scientists, analytical chemists, and marketing personnel.
• Scope of work ranges from conducting experiments, to individual group interactions, to global activities.
• The candidate must be able to effectively communicate with people from all regions of the company, and from multiple disciplines (Manufacturing facilities; Research and Development; Scale- Up; Pilot Plant)
• scheduling and performing synthesis, blending and other formulation work on the laboratory, bench and pilot plant level following safe operating procedures
• Conduct testing on a variety of consumer products samples using approved testing methods and standards appropriate to the sample, based on customer requirements or engineers own suggestions
• Report and track defects found during testing. Record test data, technical information and other details. Generate and revise test documents and reports (SOP s, datasheets, methods, etc.) .