There are totally 4 openings which we will be filling in full throttle within next 3 months!
- Development, support and maintenance of the desktop and mobile websites.
- Code .NET web controls using the C# language with best practice procedures and full awareness of enterprise level techniques and methodologies.
- Code web pages using HTML, XHTML, CSS and JQuery.
- Integrate web controls within the content management system.
- Create clear and concise software architecture design documentation to support the development team.
- Provide technical guidance to peers and junior members of the web development team.
- Provide estimates for assigned work packages.
- Create web package releases and deploy to development and system test environments.
- Respond to live issues raised on service desk.
- C# and ASP.NET to an advanced level.
- .NET 2, 3, 3.5, 4
- XML, XSLT, JSON, AJAX and WCF.
- SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Good communication skills and the ability to technically influence and guide other team members
- .NET 4.5
- Umbraco CMS
- Worked on large scale travel websites (or similar)