• The Senior Unity Developer will work with programmers to make awesome multi-platform (IOS, Android, Windows phone) games.
• You will be responsible for directing junior developers, in addition to architecting new games and developing best practices for the team.
• A passionate and dedicated person who can work well with the team and gets the job done.
• Excellent knowledge of Unity with at least 5+ years of experience.
• Knowledge of Facebook API is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented design, design patterns, 3D Math, and data structures.
• 2 Years+ experience with Photon or other network game engine.
• Use photon, a network engine to create multiplayer game framework and logic.
• Experience with game physics and particle systems.
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as GitHub.
• Perform memory and performance optimization of Unity2d, 3d to meet the requirements for target platforms of the game.
• Provide support to technical artists and other team members as required to correctly and efficiently utilize the 2D, 3D technology.
• Has implemented saved game data, like player progress, in a structured and extensible format like JSON or XML
• Has launched one or more titles on iOS, Android, and Web.
• Experience with Asset Bundles
• Experience with AI Programming / Machine learning
• Experience with AWS