1. Identify the performance test requirements and document the performance test scenarios based on the SLAs and benchmarks.
2. Design, develop, execute and maintain Performance test suites for different systems using HP Load Runner.
3. Create Performance test status reports and send it to the project stakeholders.
4. Perform test data management required for performance testing of different systems.
5. Collaborate with quality assurance team members, developers, infrastructure teams to perform Performance testing.
6. Ensure system performance by validating stability, scalability, reliability, latency, response time, etc. of different products and applications.
7. Perform the root cause analysis of issues, identify bottlenecks and work with development and infrastructure teams in resolving them.
8. Gain a technical and functional understanding of system architecture and become part of the ongoing improvement of the performance of products and applications.
9. Define and document standard Performance Testing process as part of the TCoE methodologies.
10. Find opportunities in tuning the application infrastructure for optimal performance, and assisting the development team in identifying coding improvements and best practices.
11. Develop robust benchmark workloads based on production traffic patterns.
12. Design appropriately sized environments to generate load against the application under test
13. Analyze and provide recommendations for performance improvements.