A leading E-commerce Company is looking for a Senior Taxation Analyst to lead the PAN India indirect taxation compliance activities specifically in the area of VAT, CST and Service Tax. This position will be primarily focused on setting up processes.
This role would also involve setting up processes and defining information requirements under GST legislation. The Senior Analyst would also need to work closely with our tax consultants and advisors on co-ordination with various taxation departments.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Leading a team of executives and external consultants on day to day compliance matters
- Working closely with business teams and designing tax compliant processes
- Responsible for filing of statutory returns and statements at PAN India level
- Analysis of transactional data for highlighting key tax risks and exceptions
- Closely monitor and review the process of collection, utilization and issuance of statutory forms.
- Setting up of Information Management framework and designing framework for assessment readiness
- Assist the team on audits, litigation and assessment proceedings.
6+ years of managing compliances under indirect taxation especially VAT and CST for a large public accounting firm or for any corporate entity having operations in multiple states
Knowledge and experience with accounting for these taxes under IN GAAP required
Experience working with cross-functional teams
Maintain a high level of attention to detail, the ability to work independently, adjust priorities, and work in a continuously changing environment.