1. Provide senior level solution architecture, enhancement, maintenance
and support of IT solutions. This includes the current implementation of
JDE Financials, Job Costing, Inventory, Sales, Procurement, Work Orders,
HR, Payroll and Capital Asset Management; existing and new IT
applications and systems, as well as future implementation projects for IT
including Mobile Applications.
2. Provide hands on guidance, direction, solution design, and quality
assurance testing based on end user requirements and senior level
knowledge of the JDE ERP base functionality and other IT systems.
3.Collaborate with IT teams to set priorities, provide communication, and
interface to the user community.
4. Provide expert level knowledge of JD Edwards applications functionality.
5. Organize the day-to-day activities for functional solution design in
supporting the JD Edwards software and its interfaces to other systems
on various platforms.
6. Provide IT solution architecture, design, and configuration services as
required based on an in depth understanding of IT applications and
7. Create detailed functional specification documents based on business
8. Work closely with the technical development team and project managers
to develop, test, and implement change requests.
9. Perform requirements analysis, systems analysis and design work,
creating appropriate documentation for use in estimating and specifying
10. Develop test scripts and thoroughly document test plans to ensure that
all system changes are working as specified prior to implementation in
the production environment.
11. Identify opportunities for improvement in the usage of JD Edwards and
other IT systems to the user community and work with other IT team to
present and prioritize those ideas.
12. Provide effort estimates based on understanding of user requirements