Qualifications & REQUIRED Skills:
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical field
- 5 -10 years of progressively responsible software design, development, testing, and implementation experience.
- Must demonstrate experience with Waterfall, Agile, or another rapid application development methodology.
- Experience with Mainframe - JCL, COBOL, DB2, and Stored Procedures is required.
- Experience must include File-Aid, MQ Series, Changeman, and Scheduling tool.
- DB2 (Stored Procedure, Data Replication, Performance Tuning) is required
- Coding native SQL and Stored Procedures is required.
- Job scheduling (e.g, Job Trac, Control M) is required
- IMS DB is a plus.