- Work with the supply chain, category and business development teams to identify the high demand products that need to be replicated across regions.
- Work with the business development, account management and in-stock management teams to define fill rate goals for the high GV selection.
- Work with the in-stock management and account management teams to drive inventory replenishment of the high GV selection so as to maintain desired fill rates.
- Work with the Sales teams to identify and acquire sellers who can help replicate the high GV selection across regional clusters.
- Identify processes, policies and tools that will drive replication of high demand inventory across regions.
- Track and report updates against milestones on a regular basis and call out risks/headwinds while doing so.
Basic Qualifications :
- 6+ years of e-commerce, marketing, product/program management, consulting or related experience.
- Master's degree
- Extensive experience in program, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience defining market and product requirements, working with engineering organizations to rapidly deliver high-impact capabilities to market.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive management of product.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment.
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to deliver first class customer experiences with a deep understanding of UX best practices.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Work experience in consumer product sales/marketing or in e-commerce.
- Prior experience influencing C-level executives.