Job Description :
- Senior Developers are responsible for development, retrofitting code, testing and support of PeopleSoft Financials application upgrades.
- Senior Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications, participation in testing and maintenance of planned and unplanned development activities, troubleshooting and support of PeopleSoft systems.
- Senior Developers are responsible for adhering to policies and procedures of Morgan Franklin Consulting and the client to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Senior Developers ensure quality work results, provide training and serve as a technical resource for other Developers
Minimum Requirements :
- Candidate must have 7- 10 years of PeopleSoft development experience primarily in 9.2 upgrade / implementation or support of Financials modules
- Candidate must have hands on technical experience in at least 3 of following PeopleSoft financials module AR/BI, AP, PO, EX, AM, CM and GL
- Candidate must have experience with PeopleTools, People Code, Application packages, Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, Query, Crystal, BI Publisher, Integration Broker and SOA as it relates to PeopleSoft. Strong SQL skills is required.
- Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of PeopleSoft technical architecture (PIA, Web and App Servers, and Database Server).
- Candidate must have experience with interfaces, workflow, and report development using all technical tools provided by PeopleSoft
- Candidate must have experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Candidate must have In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Candidate must have ability to multi-task, provide routine status updates to lead and stakeholders, and meet project deadlines
- Ability to communicate technical and non-technical information clearly and articulately.
- Ability to document all modifications and system level changes.
Additional Requirements :
- Preferred to have experience with PeopleSoft v9.2 and PeopleTools v8.54 or later.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Must follow Morgan Franklin development methodology
- Ability to work per Morgan Franklin and Client schedules
- Workflow development using AWE is a must for technical developers