- Must have prior experience as a Software Engineer in Java
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology
Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
Experience in PRPC version 7.1.x
- Experience creating SOAP/REST connectors/services
- Experience in Agile Development Methodology, specifically PegaSCRUM
The Pega Certified Lead System Architect will:
- Have a solid background and experience developing software on the Pega platform; will be relied upon as a subject matter expert of the technology, its capabilities and best practices.
- Collaborate closely with other highly skilled Pega system architects.
- Be a champion of Pegas technology and its value to the customer.
- Develop foundational enhancements to existing production Pega applications.
- Design and implement new Pega applications and prototypes.
- Establish standards and best practices for a Pega Center of Excellence (CoE).
- Mentor and support junior-level system architects to cultivate and sustain Pega expertise for the customer and within the company.