1. The person is primarily responsible for assisting business IP counsels on matters involving drafting complete patent applications and executing patent office actions.
2. Works closely with inventors and business representatives to understand inventions and their business impact in the industry.
3. Assist US attorneys in describing inventions in written patent applications including drawings.
4. Assist US attorneys in analyzing official office actions and preparing explanations of features of the invention to Examiners in numerous Patent and Trademark Offices.
5. Includes drafting portions of patent applications and responses to Official Actions from Patent and Trademark offices around the world.
6. Conduct preliminary reviews of patentability and freedom to practice search results.