- Provide accurate and timely support on strategic marketing initiatives
- Lend supportive hand to the leadership in crafting global strategic plan and establish a system of reports and communications for all information packets on market, competition and products/services offers.
- Support vertical/LOB marketing leaders and participates in the planning and coordination of the research activities and helps them by imparting the latest trends/challenges which can further aid them to strategies.
- Help decision makers of business with better understanding and outmaneuvering their competition in the marketplace .
- Provide end-to-end analytic support including data collection, conducting analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations with specific implications to the business and presenting to the leadership.
- Coordinate competitive intelligence across the businesses, focusing on market sizing, share of market, and growth trends and drivers, and competitors.
- Bachelor's degree required (engineering or technical field)
- 3+ years- proven success leading strategic planning, growth initiative and operational enhancement engagements with major clients in diverse technology or manufacturing driven industries.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Proven capacity to be effective in a complex global business environment.
- Ability to forge solid relationships and manage across a broad and geographically dispersed business.
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities effectively.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated analytical, business planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to identify issues, requirements and opportunities for improvement
- Results Oriented: Ability to take actions and implement effective solutions in a timely manner
- Teamwork: Energy and teaming capability; the ability to lead, motivate and rally colleagues. Ability to influence others without a direct reporting relationship
- Ethics: Highest level of professional integrity and honesty as well as personal credibility"