- Managed multiple development and support projects & work on Solutions Delivery and Innovation team to support and drive delivery for new accounts throughout the implementation cycle in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Key management activities handled include proposal preparation, estimation, costing, project planning, risk management, people management, metrics tracking, status reporting, quality management, customer relationship management and timely delivery to Client.
- Managed multi-million dollar bids from lead generation stage until successful closure and handover of wins to delivery teams and involve in pre-sales activities.
- Responsible for client engagement, account growth, revenue forecasting & realization, staffing, people management and operation management of the Account
- Coordinating with internal support groups/ business units to fulfill the client demands and in turn the account's resource growth needs
- Resource demand qualification, mapping, strategizing for fulfillment and execution
- Initiating, reviewing and approving Statement of Work and Service Level Agreements
- Generating new business opportunities by way of account mining
- Ensuring high level of client satisfaction that yields incremental new business
- Improve utilization of resources, increase and maintain account margins at desired levels.
- Control attrition and grow account headcount
- Plan for proactive hiring and internal talent identification,
- Plan and execute rotation of low margin resources, cross-skilling and up-skilling of resources to minimize cost of hiring & reduce utilization risks etc.
- Meeting Client Partners/ Project Managers/ Vendor management teams regularly to showcase organizational capabilities and offer assistance to client's growing needs.
- Monitor track and report performance on a monthly basis to the steering committee.
- Act as the single point of contact for client requests and escalations as well as for own employees working at client side
- Thorough study and analysis of the Tender/Bid/RFI/RFP documents
- Preparation of a bid plan with schedules timeline for the responses and milestones and communication of the same to the proposal team
- Maintaining and circulating versions of consolidated responses to the Bid review board and ensuring that all the review comments from the review are addressed/ incorporated in subsequent versions for final approval
- Coordinating reviews by Finance, Legal and Risk Office and obtaining necessary approvals/ signatures from BFM, Legal and VH
Education, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. 10 Plus years of business experience in Staffing Industry & should have worked the areas of complex MSP/VMS implementations
2. Excellent presentation skills used in delivering solutions to executive level clients
3. Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
4. Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and Power Point, and Smartsheet (highly preferred)
5. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, tasks, and meeting deadlines while maintaining quality
6. Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
7. Vendor Management System knowledge
8. Strong drive and commitment for delivering outstanding results
9. Organisational skills
10. Analytical skills
11. Numeracy skills
12. Commercial awareness
13. A high attention to detail
14. Highly motivated
15. Deadline driven
16. Thrive in a busy environment
17. Able to motivate a team