1. Single Point of contact from Housing with the client.
2. Acquisition, Revenue Maximization, Maximize Realization, Retention and Revenue collection in KAs.
3. Inform prospective and existing customers frequently of product features, schemes, benefits and quality ensuring brand recall that is enough to prioritize our products
4. Responsible for managing several accounts and being the face of the company to many clients
5. Building new business relationships using existing industry contacts and giving sales presentations to high-level executives
6. Understand customer requirement and technical conditions in detail and appraise & educate on giving the right solution customized for the requirement
7. Build Customer loyalty through coordination with back end support functions viz., Service Delivery, Operations, Commercial Team & other support functions
8. Collect market intelligence data including environmental, customer & competitor information and analyse them with the help of Leads to pre-empt its impact
9. Tracking of receivables and resolving of exceptions by working directly with customers in collections process as collect payments, forms and enhance relationship with the client
1. Experience in corporate sales (hunting & farming)
2. Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
3. Prior experience in Key Account Management will be an added advantage
1. Able to handle the changing needs of the marketplace and the customers
2. Strong account management and relationship building skills
3. Highly self-motivated and Knowledge of Solution designing and Project management
4. Customer centricity and Networking skills